Mother/Daughter Potters

We are a mother and daughter blog team. I am Gayle Hanby from Lady Lake FL. My daughter is Tara Hanby from Eugene OR

Friday, November 9, 2012

New addition to My Blog

I am still working with setting up my blog.  There are some things which I can't seem to change (the width of my columns for one) but I am slowly working things out.  I am sorry to
say that I accidently deleted a comment to my blog.  It certainly wasn't intentional!

The good news is that my daughter, Tara Hanby, has joined me as a co-author on this blog!
Tara is a potter living in Eugene OR.  I think for now she will just be an occassional contributor as she is very busy building her business.

The picture below is of a collaborative piece that Tara and I did with two friends here in Florida last winter.  Tara did the face and background and then the piece was passed around to the rest of us and we each added elements to it.  Tara glazed the piece.


4 comments:

  1. Two potters in the family, how wonderful; Great collaboration. I don't think you can change the width of the columns; I think it's based on the blog template you choose. Well maybe a computer code writer could change it but I don't know how Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an absolutely gorgeous piece of sculpture. On my template for my blog I can go to the "template" setting, (from the dashboard) and there's a setting called "adjust widths" which I can play around with both "entire blog" and "right sidebar"...and after setting it, do an "apply to blog" and see if it's ok for me, then change it again if it's not. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Barb! And thanks for the help with the settings. I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete